1. Students are declared to have passed the undergraduate stage if they successfully complete the entire study load of 144 credits including the final project, submit scientific articles, have learning achievements targeted by the study program with a minimum score of C, meet the minimum value requirements of ITK IAET or equivalent, and meet the requirements of SK2PM.
2. Scientific articles resulting from the final project are sent to journals, conferences/ seminars, or published in the ITK repository.
3. The minimum score requirement of the ITK IAET Independent Examination or equivalent as mentioned in paragraph (1) is 460.
4. Graduation of undergraduate program is determined through the rector's decision based on the results of the judicial session.
5. Students who are declared not to pass the judiciary are charged 10% of the student's tuition fee.